Registering a PVT LTD Company
Created on 28 Aug 2018
Wraps up in 2 Min
Read by 1.7k people
Updated on 19 Oct 2019
Understanding Private Limited Company
A private limited company is a limited liability
Some of the salient features of a private limited company are, the capacity to raise the funds through shares, it is provided with the status of the separated legal entity, it has also perpetual succession. So, it is
- Limited liability,
- Separate legal Entity,
- Borrowing Capacity,
- Easy Debt Access,
- Hold Property, and
- Transfer Share.
- The first step is to obtain the digital signature certificated (DSC) which is required to sign the documents online. This can be obtained by submitting the self-attested copy of director PAN card and address proof;
- The second step involves the selection of Company name. It must be ensured that the name should be unique and not taken by others. Also, the name must be compiled with the MCA guidelines;
- After choosing the name, the name must be registered and get the Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association approved. The documents that required are:
- Copy of Rental Agreement (along with NOC from the owner)/Sale Deed,
- Latest Utility Bill,
- An affidavit from director and shareholders, and
- Copy of PAN card, Identity and Address Proof for DIN of at least 3 directors.
- After approval of MOA & AOA, the company incorporation certificate is issued by the registrar of companies, and
- After incorporation, one needs to obtain the PAN & TAN.
- Identity and Address Proof,
- Registered Office Proof, and
- Document Required for Registered office.
How was this article?
Like, comment or share.